Not all heating and air conditioning repair technicians are equal: select the right one
Selecting the right heating and air conditioning repair technician in Deltona, Heathrow, Lake Helen, Lake Mary and Orange City means that the dissimilarity between repairing your heating and air conditioning system after which goes smoothly and provides several years of hassle-free comfort and the one that winds up costing you thousands of dollars as well as exacerbation. Thus, before hiring an air conditioning or a heating repair technician in and around FL, you must conduct some research work about the company for which the repair technician works for. Your aim may not be that of a technical expert in HVAC repairs but it isn’t it quite obvious for you want to learn enough so as to ask some basic questions to the repair technician whom you have thought of hiring as discussed below.
Research your options very thoroughly and carefully
- How long has he been in this industry?
- Does he have sufficient liability insurance and evidence of it?
- Is he certified?
- Does the company for which he works for have written 100% satisfaction money back guarantee?
- Does the company for which he works have all the state and local licenses to perform the appropriate repairing work?
- Is he on a work permit?
- Is he a member in good standing with the BBB (Better Business Bureau)?
- Can he provide you with a list of customers who have had a lot of hassles resolved with a no questions, no hassle written guarantee?
- Does he have the policy to arrive or repay your money on time?
- Does every employee need to sign a customer service pledge in the company for which he is working for?
At Air Current Inc., our repair technicians guarantee everything they do in paper, right from routine maintenance to emergency repairs to quality installation of both heating and air conditioning systems in no time. Our friendly and highly experienced team of repair technicians knows heating and air conditioning systems, both inside and out.