Air Conditioning Repair and Air Conditioning Service in Cassadaga, Debary, Deland, Deltona, Heathrow, Lake Helen, Lake Mary, Orange City, Osteen, Sanford, FL
Knowledge & Experience
We repair and service all makes and models
Air Current Inc. responds quickly to meet your needs and provides lasting repairs to restore comfort to your home. Our comprehensive evaluations will provide you with affordable options that can save you money on your energy bills, prevent future repair and replacement costs, and can serve to show you how to extend the life of your heating and air conditioning system. Air Current Inc. has been installing energy efficient residential systems for years and can ensure yours will function efficiently and effectively
Air Current Inc. offers a broad range of services on a variety of systems.
- Repair and service of all makes and models of air conditioning systems, heat pumps, and gas furnaces
- Ductwork repair or replacement
- Preventive maintenance contracts for your heating and air conditioning system
Whether to repair or replace your system – it is a big decision! Air Current Inc. can help you make it. We take into account a number of factors about your system, and then customize a solution for your home or business, based on your needs and your budget. We’ll ask you about the age and condition of your system, and help you determine its efficiency.
- Split Systems, in which the air handler coil is located inside in a closet, garage, or attic, and the heat pump is located outdoors.
- Package Units systems are located completely outside the building. Usual applications are mobile homes or manufactured homes.
- Ductless Mini Split systems don’t require ducts and can be installed on the wall or ceiling.
- VRV Mini Split Multi systems come installed as ducted or ductless systems and can handle air flow for up to eight rooms.
- Gas Furnace systems use natural gas to produce heat.
Call us today to learn how Air Current Inc. can provide you with professional, accurate service, or stop by our showroom to see our product line.